
The day before Halloween I took Maddie and Gibson to a quaint little pumpkin patch just outside the city. It was unbelievably cute! They had a hay ride for the kids, a hay maze, and they could choose whichever pumpkin they could pick up by themselves. Madison had fun running around with some of her little posse of friends, and Gibson looked as bored as could be, but I guess to a 4 month old it was pretty lame! Out of all the glorious pumpkins Maddie could have picked, she chose the saddest one of the bunch, seriously it looked like a squash! Somehow Corey managed to carve the pathetic thing, but it still looked ridicules! I guess beauty IS in the eye of the beholder because Maddie thinks its amazing!

Hay ride. Hang on kids I think this farmer has been sippin back on grandpa's ole cough medicine! :)

Can you say over stimulated?

Some tasty fruit...

Maddie has the need for speed!

Didn't her mother teach her that it is rude to point!

Maddie's pumpkin is in the middle, didn't I say it looked like a squash?!
3 comments:
I love their costumes! Very creative. Gibson is such a doll and Maddie makes a perfect Dorothy! Looks like you all had so much fun!! Halloween is so much better with kids!
Could you have had better weather? It looks like it was perfect for pumpkin picking.
Yes, the past few days were very fun...but there was some definite over-stimulation.
Post a Comment