Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween (or as I like to call it "Diabetic Coma")



Halloween was great, but a long day! Maddie had a party with her friends during the day, and we went to a church party at night and then trunk or treating. Madison chose to be Dorothy from the Wizard of Poz (as she calls it!) Gibson desperately wanted to be the scarecrow from the movie, and I just went along with it!:) Gibson actually won the costume contest for funniest costume. Corey did his make-up, which explains why Gibson looks like he has Richard Nixon eyebrows. Corey and I had an absolute blast watching our kids go from excitement to sheer over-stimulation! I think I get a bigger kick out of Halloween now than I did when I was a child. Fun stuff!!

Halloween party



She's off to see the Wizard!


I don't think he is going to frighten any crows!


Dorothy even came equipped with Toto!


Trick or treating at Grandmas, she got the hook up!

11 comments:

Erin & Teeny said...

Hey Lady,
I love the costumes... they are both sooooooooo cute!! I'm glad to see you have a new puppy, man you're brave - I think we'll get there once again soon. I miss you guys, but I love seeing all the fun things you're up to... Lubba Lubba!

Wendy said...

I agree...watching the kids is the best part. You and your family look so great. Happy Halloween...and I'm thinking that kyle isn't going to be into Thanksgiving quite as much as Halloween!!

Bailey Bunch said...

Cute costumes!:) I really like the scarecrow especially the make up(go Corey)! I am glad you had a great Halloween!

Sarady said...

The picture of Gibson, Maddie and Annie is perfect. And that is so cool that Gibson won the costume contest.

manders said...

I love, love, the costumes especially the makeup on Gibson that is hilarious. Way cute family.

The Johnson's said...

Excellent job on the costumes! The only way it could have been better is if Corey had dressed as one of those freaky flying monkeys!

Charis said...

Maddie is a beautiful Dorothy :-) and Gibson has the perfect scarecrow costume - looks like you've had a great Halloween :-) This is such a fun time of year.

The Davis family said...

Ok- Your kids are the cutest!! And I think you win mother of the year with those costumes! What a cute family I wished we lived closer :)

teage-and-erin said...

I miss your little ones a ton!! They are just adorable Kawine....love ya tons!

The Brown's said...

Hi Karine! I love your kids' costumes this year! They are so cute! Thanks for staying in touch and posting such cute pictures.

dayna

Anonymous said...

Hey Karine,

I love the blog and I love the pictures of the kids. It's such a fun way for a nosy ole' Aunt to sneek a peek at your wonderful family. Thanks so much for sharing! I love you guys.

Aunt Anne