
I can't tell you how excited I am that Fall has arrived! It is my favorite season of the year. I think that's because I grew up in drab Tucson AZ where there aren't seasons or really any trees at all! I love how the air becomes brisk but not quite freezing. My favorite part is how the leaves change color and fall all around.
Madison loves the Fall as well (if only I could get her to dress like it isn't Summer anymore!) She especially loves being outside right now because we just got a little Yorkshire Terrier. Our little Yorkie Dozer passed away last year after he was attacked by a big dog ( lets just say when it rains it pours!) We decided after a year of Madison walking around the house with a picture of Dozer constantly saying "I miss Dozie, he is in Heaven now and I love him," to give in and bring another sweet dog into our home. Madison named our puppy Annie after her favorite musical. Maddie adores her and carries her, not so carefully may I add, everywhere! Annie is a wonderful pup and I am so glad that she has joined our little bit of chaos!

Madison pretending to be an airplane.

Gibson watching from the sidelines and eating his hands, he takes his job very seriously!

Little Annie looking as cute as can be!

Sweet things!!
10 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Love the puppy!!
Oh, I bet you all are having a blast with Annie!
Another cute dog for you guys!:) I can only imagine how much Maddie loves that dog. Issy always talks about doggies and we know someday we will have to break down and get one too.:) I am so glad you guys are so happy!:)
Im sorry to hear about Dozer. Annie looks really cute. I must say that your yard looks amazing for kids!!
I like your new lay out... they are so fun to play around with. I love how dogs let little kids treat them like they are babies - Maddie looks like a natural with Annie hanging over her arm.. I am sure she is just loving your newest addition to your family. Kuddos to you for being willing to get a dog with a new baby ... very impressive :-)
What great pictures!! I Love the air plane one :) That is so funny the Madison cares what she wears- I love it! (I wish Navi even kindof cared). Your family is so cute and I'm totally jealous of the dog
I like your new layout and little "Annie" that has to be so fun for Maddie and Gibson. She is a cutie. Love the summer dress on her.
I love your blog. Very cute. And your kiddos are adorable. Can't wait to see more.
Welcome back to Yakkers! And thanks for the comment. That would be fun! What kind of novel are you working on? I just started working as the editing director for a book publishing company out of SLC (all my work is online). We'll have to chat. ;)
These pictures are so cute of all your little ones! I'm so sorry to hear about Dozer!! He was such a sweetheart! Annie is absolutely precious though!!!
Post a Comment