Thursday, November 29, 2007

My little school girl...

Maddie has started preschool. We have been on the waiting list since we moved to Washington, and luckily there was finally an opening. It is a wonderful school that is owned by an amazing woman from my church. The main focus there is to instill confidence and self-esteem. Along with the preschool, they also do an hour of gymnastics time in the gym. It is awesome! It is equipped with pint size balance beam, bars, horse, tramp, and much more! I would have killed to have such a cool place to go to when I was a kid!
Another added bonus is that Madison will go two times a week for 3 hours at a time! I am absolutely pumped to be freed up to finally get caught up on my book! I think it is going to be good for the whole family.

Maddie's first day of school.

Here is a pic of little G-man. Isn't he getting so big?!










7 comments:

Carly said...

3 whole hours!!! AMAZING! I can't believe how big they are getting. Absolutely beautiful children you have!! I'm sure she will have loads of fun!!

Anonymous said...

I'm in. How do I register for classes. I think Maddy will need a study buddy.

Erin & Teeny said...

They both look so grown up!! Gibson is going to be quite the heartbreaker... especially with that hair - I love it. We miss you guys!
Lubba lubba

Wendy said...

I can't wait to read your book!! Congrats on the grown-up kids!!!

Sarady said...

3 hours...wow. I'm serious about bringing Gibson over so you can have 3 glorious hours all to yourself. Madison looks so cute in her little dress. I bet she loves preschool.

Anonymous said...

I am so relieved that Madison will be going to a school that will help her develop a healthy self esteem. I noticed that her self confidence was a little lacking! I have been so concerned about her!

Enjoy every minute of your three hours. You deserve it!

The Johnson's said...

Okay, that pic of Maddie looks so much like Jo I had to do a double-take! And Gibby is so handsome! I cant believe "People" passed him over for stupid Matt Damon.