Maddie had her first lesson this last Saturday, and I was not in the least surprised when she didn't get nervous at all. I do think I saw some terror in the wild mustang that she rode (actually it was a Shetland pony named Pee-Wee.) Madison caught on right away how to turn the horse and how to kick him really well. I think she took a little added aggression out on poor Pee-Wee. All in all she had a wonderful time, and she can't wait till her next western adventure!

This is where Maddie was embarrassed that I was taking pictures of her. I must say that it is refreshing to be the one doing the "embarrassing" for a change!

Here is Pee-Wee in all his glory. His name doesn't do him any justice!

Maddie getting the hang of it.

Here is where Maddie was done riding, and once again she was mortified that I was chasing her with a camera!
9 comments:
What a cool place to live! That's so nice of the neighbors to give Maddie riding lessons. And Pee-Wee is adorable. Yee-haw. Looks like fun, cowboy.
Also, sorry I haven't called you about getting together to talk about activities for the Mommy group. I haven't found much to do, but I guess we could invent stuff.
That is so cute! That pony is the perfect height for Maddie. I love her little helmet! I can't believe how big she is!
Last time I saw her she was laying in the middle of the coffee table saying Aunt Lynn take pictures of me. Now she's camera shy? I love it!!! You just go on embarassing her!
That is way too cute! That is so funny that she was embarrassed!
Way to take advantage of where you live!! Maddie looked so cute and so grown up on the horse...not so much how I remember her looking...I know it's been a while!!!
I can't even believe how adorable she is up there!!! That pony was made for her! :)
Gotta love country living :-)We too are out in the country and plenty of our neighbors have livestock .... goats, cows, horses... yes I pass all 3 on my way home ... My sister especially loves all the different aromas we drive through to get home... :-) Maddie does look very cute on the horse!
Karine,
I just got your comment! How fun! I can't believe how much of our lives we've lived since we've been in Bothell! You're family is so so cute!
She's the cutest equestrian ever! I love it!
Post a Comment