We were looking forward to going to a tree farm and cutting down our own Christmas tree this year, unfortunately, the only tree farm near us closed down. Instead we went to our lovely Fred Meyer and bought one. Madison thought it was pretty cool, I guess she doesn't know the difference. (I guess I should lower the bar a little bit more so that her expectations won't be so high in the future!) :)
It was fun to decorate the tree and the house, although, Maddie's definition of decorating consist of putting all our holiday decor onto ONE little side table! I didn't know it was possible to stack so many fragile items on top of one another!
It was fun to decorate the tree and the house, although, Maddie's definition of decorating consist of putting all our holiday decor onto ONE little side table! I didn't know it was possible to stack so many fragile items on top of one another!

My mom (aka Nana) and the little ones after decorating.

Look mom, no hands!

Gibson loved the candy cane even though it was still in the wrapper!

The item that Madison is waving around like a sword is our tree topper. This picture is the only proof that it was once in one piece. Minutes after the picture was taken Maddie dropped it, and it exploded into a million shiny particles. It was quite momentous!

Our beautiful Fred Meyer tree. Oh, it is glorious!
4 comments:
O what a beautiful Fred Meyer delight! It really does look great. Maddie's such a good little helper :)
They are getting so big! You can tell Madison loves that dress!:) It is so cute!:) I love the Holidays especially with kids.:0
LOL! I'm wishing we would have done that this year! I'm feeling like cutting a tree down is WAY overrated! At least for me and these little kids! Maddie is a doll. I bet she is so excited for Christmas!
At least you were smart and photographed the historic tree lighting....:) We love you dudes a ton, and hope to see you before 2008 haha!
Post a Comment