Megan if you really think there are 7 interesting facts about me, then I am astonished! Here they are:
1. I am obsessed with food. I will eat anything. Even if I don't like a certain food (which there aren't many) I will still eat it. Also, I can eat probably as much as an elephant, which isn't healthy I am sure. When it comes to food, the spicier the better. I will put jalapenos and crushed red pepper on ANYTHING!! Wow, just thinking about this is making me salivate!
2. I have had 5 major surgeries in 6 years, and they were totally different and not related. I know what you are thinking...."man she is like a 90 year old!"
3. I am a serious daredevil. I am not afraid of anything... to a fault! I have been cliff jumping, bungee jumping, and many other stupid things. This might answer some of your questions about my number 2!
4. I am the biggest bargain shopper. I can find top brands at ridiculously cheap prices. It is a high for me!
5. I have an out of control imagination. I think that is where my love of writing comes into play. Sometimes it is pretty morbid and dark, which can freak out some people at times! :)
6. I love scary movies. I can watch them alone and in the dark, and then have a perfectly restful night sleep.
7. I stay away from fake people like the plague! I have no tolerance for games or immature agendas. No drama for me, well only on my Grays Anatomy!
There you go Megs. I hope you aren't bored out of your gored! :)
I now tag Erin C, Erin J, and Sarah!!
3 comments:
I found this post very informative and quite hilarious. Definitely not uninteresting. I cracked up at the drama comment. Oh, girl, you are too funny.
I'll get working on mine....
Thanks a lot dude, I just finished mine... it took FOREVER but I made it through! You rock and I love and miss you all!
Lubba, lubba
Post a Comment