Gibson saw another specialist about his hips. For those who aren't sure what I am talking about I will fill you in.
G-man went to his 6 month appointment, and the doctor was concerned about his lack of range of motion with his hips. She thought it looked like he might have hip dyspepsia. Since then he has done x-rays, and seen two other doctors. He has been a good sport through it all. He just flirts with the physicians through is appointments! (don't worry the doctors are all girls!)
Anyway, after a lot of speculation, it turns out he doesn't have hip dyspepsia, and he won't have to have braces on his legs.
I really appreciate all of our friends and family that have fasted and prayed for us. We have felt peace and love through the entire process. I know this is a trivial problem to have. Although, it is always amazing to me that if you involve the Lord in everything, even if it is small, He will guide and comfort you. Ultimately the Savior will bring you peace, no matter what the outcome of the trial!
4 comments:
I am glad to hear that the little man is ok. It has been so fun to get caught up with your little family! They are beautiful! Send me your email so we can chat some more.
I am glad little Gibson is going to be okay. Issy had to have X-Rays on her hips too to see why she wasn't walking. It is a scary thing until you realize what is wrong. He is sooo cute by the way!:)
I'm so glad that little Gibby is okay. What a cute little man.
I'm so glad to hear that Gibson is doing well! What a relief!!!
Post a Comment