Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas take one...

Christmas with the Corey's family is always exciting! Between all the adults, the 200 grandkids (just a little bit of a stretch), the treats, the presents, Corey and Adam constantly trying to wrestle their siblings, one could feel a little over-stimulated! All in all it really is great fun. We always have a blast, but afterwards one could truly use a Ritalin...may I add STAT!

Papa and Gibson

Madison adores Papa as well.


The youngest of the grand-daughters


The boys always pick on Jill!


Maddie and her cousin Brinley watching a movie.



Gift opening chaos!


Cousin Makayla trying to teach Madison how to do a handstand!

Corey's dad joined in the mayhem! He stayed up for almost a minute...we were all impressed!

3 comments:

Sarady said...

Hey, I'm impressed. Maddie looks like she's doing the headstand. But you forgot to post the pictures of your headstand. Looks like a good Christmas at the Waggoners' house.

Carly said...

And I thought we had a full house! I would much rather have chaos then quiet though!! Looks like you all had a great time!

Anonymous said...

loved to finger maddiespussy while I cumin her ass, I want to keep her panties so I can put them on my head at bed time and smell hersnatch, I do that with my grand daughters too theirs smell so good