This was the first Christmas morning that Corey and I were able to have in our own home. Every year prior we've traveled to be with family, but since we live in the same town now, we could sleep in our OWN place on Christmas Eve! It was wonderful to wake up, and share the morning with our children. It was simple. We opened gifts, had breakfast, watched movies in our jammies, then took a nap! That is what I call PERFECTION!!





4 comments:
We have yet to have our own Christmas. Maybe next year. Maddie looks like she enjoyed a full range of emotions that morning. (Hey, so did I. I guess we never grow out of it.) I like the new blog pictures and layout. Very cute.
That is so great that you were able to be home for Christmas. There is nothing else like it! Looks like you had a great day. If you are ever over on this side we should get together with Hayley! I saw her right before Christmas and she is doing great! Talk to you soon!
I feel ya on wanting to just be in your own house on Christmas morning! We did too this year and it was awesome. Can I just tell you, your kids are so adorable!!!
Darling!! Oh I can only imagine little Maddi and Navi in the same room together -Whoa! And I just have to say everytime I stop by your blog I laugh seeing Corey :) What a funny guy!- ("Why don't you marry it") :-)
Post a Comment