Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christmas, take three.....AND CUT!!! Thats a wrap folks!!

Christmas night we went to my parents home. I can't tell you how much I LOVE that my parents only live 1 mile away from us! I never thought I would be one to want to live that close to my parents, because I am very independent. Although, it has been an amazing blessing, especially since we all enjoy one another so very much. We always have a blast and laugh a ton, it is extremely theraputic!:)
My parents once again spoiled us terribly, which Bryce was ever so grateful for.:) Maddie and Gibson made out like bandits, due to the fact that they are my parents only grandkids! Personally I am enjoying reeping all the benefits of supplying the grandbabies!

Madison and Gibson ADORE their Uncles!

Bryce let Maddie help open his presents, he is such a good sport!

Auntie Kristen is a sucker for G-man!

Little Santa.

Nana and Gibson. Aren't his pj's hysterical?!



Karate chopping grandpa!

Daddy taking Madison for her first, but not last, time out of the night. Can you say over-stimulation?!
She was so surprised to get a princess bike!

Uncle Bryce helping one excited girl!

I am sad that Christmas is over, but I am thrilled to start a new year. I hope that all our friends and family had a wonderful holiday season as well. I pray you are all in good spirits and good health! Love the Waggoner's.

6 comments:

Carrie Snider said...

I just can't get over how much Madison looks like Jolene. What cute pics!!! Although grandma looks a little devilish with her red eyes.... :)

Wendy said...

Love, Love the santa suit!!

Sarady said...

Hey, cool. Maddie got a bike for Christmas. Now you guys can take nice long bike rides at the Greenway. You Armstrongs are so cool and fun and FUNNY!

Carly said...

The picture of Corey taking Madison to a time out hits so close to home! That day especially!!! I love that she always is wearing a dress/skirt. Such a little girl!!! You're children are beautiful!!

The Brown's said...

Hi Karine! Cute pictures of your kids during Christmas. I bet it is fun to be that close to your family, especially during the holidays. I'm glad that you had such a fun time.

Dayna Brown

Laci said...

Ok the Jammies are DARLING!! Love them you are such a cute mom!! I got the same shirt as uncel bryce for christmas along with some season tickets to the games so maybe I will see corey if he makes it to some this year!