Gibson had is first try at some rice cereal, and I am not shocked that Maddie wanted to be the one to feed it to him. Gibson seemed to like it, but couldn't get the hang of swallowing it! Madison encouraged him by saying "Come on baby Gibby, you can do it!" (By the way she gave him that nick name!) It was a fun experience to share as a family. I was busy snapping pics as Corey was video taping. As parents you come to find joy in the plain and simple things in life, and discover they are the moments that really matter! I love my sweet little family!

My big helper!

Maddie got a big kick out of the whole thing!

Gibson attempting to feed himself.

The finished product....empty stomach, sticky face!
8 comments:
Your kids are getting so big so fast - Gibson is definitely NOT a newborn anymore... where does the time go? I think he looks a lot like Corey :-) So fun see see your kids.....
What a cute boy!! Seems like he liked it better then Reese did!! Couple more months and they'll be eating yummier baby food :)
I love that Maddy is such a wonderful helper, and loves her little brother so much!! I miss them!!!! They are too stinkin cute...I can't even handle it!
Way cute what a great big sister she is. Love the pics
They are so adorable. Gibson is such a cutie!:)
I'm glad to know that my first child isn't the only one who thinks he is a parent to my second one!!! So cute...gotta love big "helpers"!!!
Hello! I'm so glad I found your blog!! Your kids are darling and I'm sad I haven't met them yet. Gibson is such a cute name and WoW does he look like corey! I love this blogging world helping us keep up on eachother! Check out our blog nateandlaci.blogspotcom
-Laci(Grover)Davis
I can't believe Gibson is already eating cereal!!! Where has the time gone? You have two gorgeous babies there, you lucky mommy!
Post a Comment