Friday, October 19, 2007

Girl's Reuion

Every other year all the girls from my extended family get together to have a girls reunion. It is a blast! This year we rented a huge beach house in Fort Worden which is on the WA coast. We always do an amazing craft( which usually I try to pawn off on someone else to do for me!) We had a wonderful time on the beach, eating chocolate, talking, playing Bunko, and did I mention eating chocolate!
Now that my cousins and I have children, it was great to see the next generation of little ones hanging out together, just as we had when we were young. I love seeing the circle of life in affect!
It was an awesome reminder to me that I am so blessed to have such an amazing family. I love and adore each one of them and treasure the relationships I am able to be apart of!


My mom and Maddie playing on the beach.



Henry making a dash for the ocean!



Madison showing some love!



Caiden and Maddie climbing on driftwood.



After a long day in the sand Mad-dawg and Caid had a blast in the tub!

4 comments:

Carly said...

Sounds like you had a great time!! What a great way to spend time together! The weather looks like it was good too!

teage-and-erin said...

Oh man...I wish that I was there! It looks like you guys had so much fun! :)

Stephanie said...

Yellow water...eww! We had so much fun with you guys and miss you so much! Caid is just now back to a regular sleep schedule. Only took a week!!!! Ahhhh...at times I have just wanted to pull my hair out, strand by strand! I'd like to say maybe the next one won't be so crazy, but it's being planned for Halloween! :)

Anonymous said...

if she got sand between her legs mom I would gladly lick it out