Monday, March 3, 2008

Please support Team Jolene, and help to find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis!!


Friends and family,



I am calling on you to join an amazing cause! I am asking for your support in raising funds and awareness of Cystic Fibrosis. I know that not everyone has a lot of money to give, but honestly every dollar counts, and will go to finding a cure for this devastating disease.

For more details I would ask you to look at my website and see what you can do to help. Please take a minute from your day to do something that could literally give someone a longer life!



Here is the link to my page: http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/dsp_DonationPage.cfm?walkid=5329&idUser=215909



Thank you for taking a moment to support a cause that is so near and dear to me!



Love to all,

Karine Waggoner

3 comments:

Sarady said...

Go Team Jolene. You have our support!

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

Karine

Good on ya'.... I'm thrilled to help out. I wanted to let you know that I'm going to wait a week or two to donate, because my firm is having a three-for-one donation drive starting on St. Patty's Day. As much as I'd love to jump in right away, this will maximize the giving dollars. I love you and support you in everything you are doing. I also loved spending time w/ you and your gorgeous family. Thanks for sharing them with me!

The Johnson's said...

Karine, I would love to walk with you if that is an option. Go Team Jolene!