Thursday, December 20, 2007

Fruits of her labor...

Madison had her preschool Christmas program this week. Corey and I were able to see what kind of edjuamacation Madison is obtaining with our hard earned money! It turns out that it is a pretty good investment. :)
Madison and her classmates performed some songs and rhymes, and then they were able to show off their gymnastics skills. She absolutely loves school and gym, and we have seen vast improvements with her in a short amount of time. We are thrilled to have her in such a positive program.

Madison singing. The boy in green was beyond ecstatic to be there and to be performing!



The tramp is her favorite.

I don't know what the heck this thing is, but I just clapped my hands and smiled.

I was temped to do a gainer in the pit with her!

The beam. Hopefully the gym carries good bodily injury insurance.


Running like a crazy woman.

Showing her mad skills on the rings.

G-man showing his support for his peppy sissy.

Two peas in a pod!

4 comments:

Sarady said...

Looks like Maddie is having a grand time at preschool. Maybe we should invest our hard-earned money into Gym Kids, too. By the way, Karine, you look like a hot mama in the last picture.

Wendy said...

That is one fancy preschool...I can see why she loves it!!

Laci said...

What a fun program! I bet she Loves it. You look so cute and that G-man is a little corey!!

Anonymous said...

Such a great idea to combine preschool and gym. Looks like Maddie is doing so well there !