As Gibson approaches his first birthday on June 7th, he has had many milestones lately. Yesterday he said his first word. Corey and I have been in a race to have him say our names first, aka mommy and daddy. It appears that Gibson has chosen his favorite, and therefore the name he speaks first is the one he treasures most. I know you are at the edge of your seat awaiting what it is. Drum roll please........and the winner goes to, "dog." Yes, that is right he said "dog" first. It seems that after all the diapers I have changed, hours of feeding, bathing, dressing, playing, rocking, etc for him, that none of that compares to our dog Annie. It isn't as though Annie has saved him from near death, or leads him around the house, no, all she does is eat the scraps he throws down, and licks her unmentionables while I tend to Gibson. Nonetheless, his favorite has been chosen, and that is a D-O-G!! Oh, the joys of being a parent!
3 comments:
I give this post two enthusiastic paws up! Annie must be doing something right.
Go figure. How is it that Annie always gets all the attention? If I believed in reincarnation, I would definitely consider coming back as "Annie" the dog!! I love my little Gibalicious!
Hope you had a great weekend.
DOG~~~ Oh my goodness! I love that little man...and I miss him! I want to hear him speak! Love you guys!
Post a Comment