This is how I felt about having 4 fleece blankets, 3 down comforters, and various miscellaneous blankets placed a top me.
This is where I look like a corpse, and frankly I felt like one, but Maddie persisted that I was not to take one of the blankets off.
The next phase of "decorating" the invalid was dedicated to primarily placing random yet essential items around my face.
Exhibit B:
This all was very effective for my recovery, and I thanked her quite generously for her assistance. It was amazing how quickly I felt better. It was a miracle! I just won't inform her about the Ibuprofen 800 and muscle relaxer that Corey popped into my mouth while Maddie wasn't looking! What she doesn't know won't hurt her!
This is how concerned Gibson was about me and the torture I was enduring. He paid me no mind at all, it was as if he didn't see the spectacle that was surrounding him. That's a man for ya!
5 comments:
I love it!!!! That is Miss Maddie, always looking out for you! :) Give them some love from their friends on the good ol Westside :)
Love it!
Never a dull moment with that girl! She's so thoughtful! I especially loved the pink shoes on your head! Send her my way please, I could use a good nurse around here!
So funny!!! She is just wanting you to be glamorous at all times.
So sorry you were sick!! But at least you were well taken care of.... and then some :-) Hope your back to you usual healthy self!
Post a Comment