Our business, Compass Painting has some exciting new developments. We have created a new division of our company called TreeFrog. It will be an all green company, ranging from paint, plaster, counter tops, and more. Not only do we specialize in these green products, but we are also trained to apply them.
We are excited to take on this new venture of our business. We know that by going "green" it will not only benefit our health and well being, but also our beautiful Earth.
Please take some time to view our website for Treefrog, and let us know your thoughts and feelings about it!
Thanks so much to you all! We couldn't do it without the best support system in the world....which is YOU!!

6 comments:
WOOT WOOT!
Love the name and the logo! Very cool!
great graphics! professional website... won't people want other choices than green paint though?
I mean... I like green... but there are a lot of other pretty colors out there as well.
seems to me that choosing just one color is a bit... you know... racist... ahem.
I never thought I would have to explain to my "Seattle" auntie what "organic" is. Looks like I have to have the talk with you, this is going to be awkward...
Neenie
Post a Comment