I know you all have been just chomping at the bit to know what I have been up to. I live a very exciting life yo. I am trying to keep up with my 4 1/2 year old Maddie, who will be turning 17 any day now, or so it would seem the way her estrogen levels are spiking! Heaven help me, sadly I know this is all Karma from everything I put my poor mother through. She will start Kindergarten in the Fall. Some mom's are worried that their children might be shy starting school, but I am just worried Maddie will be in a knife fight on her first day.
Gibson will be 2 in a couple weeks, but he hit the terrible 2's early, it is the only thing he has been on schedule with! He is a mischievous little guy, but he is so dang cute that it is difficult to discipline him. Usually he spends his days destroying my home and valuables, although sometimes he takes a break from that and he chooses to try and remove my soul through a straw. I never know what to expect, nonetheless, it is always a hazard for me.
I find it interesting that I love my children beyond all reason even when they are acting like little Mussolini's or Adolph's, yet somehow my love for them only grows. A mother's love is an interesting thing. One minute I am pulling my hair out thinking "how can I ship them off to military school...stat!" And the next minute I will be thinking how sad it will be when they are grown up and moved away.
I love my little, crazy, messy, and adorable family. They keep me on my toes, but the roller coaster ride is well worth it!
If you are wondering, yes, Madison has pulled her dress strap down. She stated that she wanted to look like Belle from Beauty and the Beast, dang those Disney Princesses, I knew they would be her ultimate undoing!
Gibson loves to body slam us whenever we least expect it, we all have our gifts, this is his.
5 comments:
Yeah new post!!!! I love seeing what your adorable little family is up to, I miss you guys!!!!! The pics are adorable...I am so glad that you are capturing those little moments even when they are being terrors for you! :) Love you girl!
by the way, you look gorgeous my dear!
They keep you grounded!
I wish I could write like you...I love it all! You are all the cutest cutest ever! I must say I love doing JR music time, Madison tells me how I am doing by her wide eyed looks...I had her today, ask her about the big glasses and hat with music time! Good times!
Once again, another brilliant post. I love reading your blog because I can read the words and hear them coming out of your mouth. Just makes me miss you more though. I forgot to tell you on the phone today that my neice, Megan asked Ethan, "Are you going to marry me?" Ethan's reply was, "No, I'm going to marry Maddie." Megan then said, "you can't marry a cat" (Megan has a cat named Maddie). And they went back and forth arguring about Maddie being Ethan's friend and not a cat, etc. It was hilarious! Anyway, loved this post. Gibson is TO DIE FOR! You look smokin hot too! (love your eye makeup!)
Post a Comment