Santa even made an appearance at the party to hand out gifts to everyone!
The partay continues...
The night before Christmas Eve, Corey and I threw a Pajama party for my Sunday school class. I teach the 17 and 18 year old's, and I love them to death! Mom was so sweet to take the kids so that we could party without distraction. We had a chocolate fountain and had about everything imaginable to dip in it. Some of us even got daring and started dipping unusual things in it like, chips, cheese, and other various things we could find in the fridge.
After we had a substantial chocolate high we played rock band, and then played some fun games. When we were all gamed out we sat around and talked and belly laughed for hours! Besides the chocolate hangover, and the headache from all the craziness, it was a great success. We decided as a class to start having a monthly party at our house.
Lets just say that Andrew didn't win this game.
Lauren's footy PJ's were the best. Not only did they have Tyrannosaur's Rex's all over them, but they glowed in the dark (which she demonstrated!)
Here are some of my students. I am going to miss them terribly when they leave for college.
Christmas Day
Gibson and Grandpa opening presents.
If Maddie was really excited about a gift, she would open it so rapidly that all we could see was a blur of hair and wrapping paper!
Madison giving her 95 year old Great-Grandma a hug and thanks for her bright pink salon chair (once again another essential for a 4 year old girl!)
Gibson danced on all the presents and gave thanks to the toy god's that provided him this incredible manna from Heaven.
It wasn't enough for Madison to open all of her hundreds of gifts, she had to open all of ours as well!
Gibson was ecstatic over his Elmo Live doll. I can't tell you how many times I have wanted to do bodily harm to that annoying talking, dancing, singing toy!
Maddie and me showing off our matching Jillie Willie aprons.
Santa baby
Madison's favorite toy, her doll house from Nana and Grandpa.
This picture cracks me up, Gibson is staring at my antlers, and Maddie is making the nuttiest face!
Little Rudolph
Corey and Gibson even got Jillie Willie matching aprons. Our friend is the creative genius behind these fun aprons. Check out her amazing website at http://jilliewillie.com/. Thanks Jill for the aprons, they are fabulous, and our new favorite things!
Christmas is always a beautiful reminder of what is important; family, loved ones, and our Savior Jesus Christ. I am so thankful for his loving sacrifice. It is truly the greatest gift of all.
5 comments:
I love it!!! We wish that we would have been there with you guys.....Merry Christmas!
I love all the pics of Maddie...she is such a fire ball! And the one of Gibson in his santa costume on the couch is priceless!!! Love you dudes!
Wow sounds like you guys were very busy and having way too much fun with all that craziness! Hey I got a fondue pot for Christmas I really need to try out, maybe you guys can help us break it in!
Your family really knows how to rock those aprons. I think I need to get one. I'm glad you guys had such a great Christmas, especially Maddie with her Tazmanian Devil style unwrapping skills. Love, S-dawg
You would be the coolest teacher for the 17 & 18 year olds for rizzle. :)
Karine,
looks like you had quite the holiday season!! We wish we could have seen ya but we were in yakima for mere 32 hours. Sigh I loved your christmas card, and santa sure looked jolly in all of these pictures. I can only hope he stays that way!
take care
miss ya
Rebecca
Post a Comment