Madison loathes to be photographed, but because Erin is great at making her sessions not so formal, Madison is able to relax and be herself. Erin was able to capture some beautiful candid shots of her and the rest of our family. I am so happy with how they turned out. I love that I have some gorgeous pictures of my sweet children now.
Thank you Erin for taking the time to use your talent with our crazy family!

Erin put this together, and I love how it turned out!
Prima ballerina
Corey and mini-Corey (aka Gibson)
This is my favorite of my boys.
Maddie never tires of the 1,2,3, wheeeee game!


Batter up!
My mom thinks it looks like Madison has magical powers in this one! Too cute!
Pucker up baby.
Peek-a-boo!
I love how at ease she is in this photo. Anyone who knows my little pistol will know that this is quite the feat for her!
















12 comments:
Oh my goodness girl, you give me WAY too much credit!!! Your family is so fun and exciting, and taking pictures of your kids was no work at all! They are just naturally adorable!! We love you guys and miss you so much!
The pictures are absolutely beautiful as is your family. It was sooooo good to see you guys in person! We love you all so much. Thanks for sharing. Your friend is a great talent.
Aunt Anne
Whoo Whoo Karine, you hottie! These pictures are fabulous.
I love all the pictures. They are so beautiful. You all look amazing
I love all the pictures, your family is so cute and your friend did an amazing job.
I love these pics! Your family is so cute! I love the last picture of you and Corey!!
Wow! Those turned out great. The colors are beautiful and I love the little cottage. I miss the fall colors!!! Arizona doesn't have much to offer in that department.
These pics are seriously TO DIE FOR!! Erin, you're an amazing photographer! You really have a gift! (I'm sure it helps a little when you shoot such an adorable family!!) Love them. Just makes me miss you more... sniff sniff
These turned out amazing! You guys are a beautiful family! I love the ones of Maddie and Gibson. You are all so photogenic!:) You look happy and I am so glad things are going so well for you guys!:)
These pictures are GREAT!!! What a beautiful family you have!
I can't believe I haven't seen these until now. Wow. These are incredible. You guys look like a family of models. The colors are beautiful. Erin is a genius. Maddie looks so happy! I love them.
Awesome pics! You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment