I have two wonderful friends, whom are both named Erin, and they organized a CF benefit auction a couple months ago. It was held in the Seattle area in a banquet room that was donated for the event.
I can't begin to express the overwhelming humility I feel for all of those who donated of there time, and all the business that donated amazing items to be auctioned off. All the proceeds went straight to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, and it was in honor of Jolene.
There were so many amazing items, such as: an hour airplane flight to tour Seattle, concert tickets, beautiful jewelry, framed photography, Mariner signed items, a stay at a 5 star spa resort, and too many more to list.
The room was decorated by Erin J, whom is a bridal florist. The flower centerpieces were perfect, and it made such a serene ambiance for the evening.
The dinner was donated by The Olive Garden and Outback Steak House. There was a whole delicious menu of food to choose from.
The evening was awe inspiring. I was in amazement of all the donations, and of all the volunteers who spent there time and money to make it a lovely night.
It was a wonderful turn out, and the benefit auction ended up raising thousands and thousands of dollars, which all will go to fining a cure for this devastating disease.
I want to thank all of those who gave of themselves to give to others. I especially want to thank Erin C and Erin J. I am truly blessed to call you my best friends, and Jolene thought the same of you as well. Thank you for continuing her work and legacy through your sacrifice. You are an inspiration to all of us! Love you girls!!
I can't begin to express the overwhelming humility I feel for all of those who donated of there time, and all the business that donated amazing items to be auctioned off. All the proceeds went straight to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, and it was in honor of Jolene.
There were so many amazing items, such as: an hour airplane flight to tour Seattle, concert tickets, beautiful jewelry, framed photography, Mariner signed items, a stay at a 5 star spa resort, and too many more to list.
The room was decorated by Erin J, whom is a bridal florist. The flower centerpieces were perfect, and it made such a serene ambiance for the evening.
The dinner was donated by The Olive Garden and Outback Steak House. There was a whole delicious menu of food to choose from.
The evening was awe inspiring. I was in amazement of all the donations, and of all the volunteers who spent there time and money to make it a lovely night.
It was a wonderful turn out, and the benefit auction ended up raising thousands and thousands of dollars, which all will go to fining a cure for this devastating disease.
I want to thank all of those who gave of themselves to give to others. I especially want to thank Erin C and Erin J. I am truly blessed to call you my best friends, and Jolene thought the same of you as well. Thank you for continuing her work and legacy through your sacrifice. You are an inspiration to all of us! Love you girls!!
Erin C and Alison (from the foundation). They both did a ton to make this night complete!
Some of the amazing volunteers, and friends of mine (Erin J is the beautiful girl in red).
Erin Jone's centerpieces and decor.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you all came, it made the night! We, I'll go ahead and speak for Erin C too, would move heaven and earth to do what we can for you and Jolene... we love you so much! I know I'm the worst when it comes to keeping in touch, but I want you to know how much you mean to me, you are such an amazing woman and I consider myself blessed to count you as a friend.
Love you,
Erin
What a success! It was so great to finally meet you :)
Post a Comment