Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Water babies...



My little ones LOVE the pool. They are so much like their Mommy in that respect. My favorite thing is to swim. I could literally spend all day in the pool. I think it takes me back to my childhood and the fond memories created there. I grew up in Arizona, and we lived in our pool during the Summer time. It brings me such great joy to see that my children love the water as I do.

Gibson and Madison will spend hours in their little play pool. I basically have to drag them out when its dinner time. Thankfully a couple of our friends have in ground pools that we have been able to take full advantage of this blistering Summer thus far. We look forward to a long hot Summer (spent in the pool of course!)




The older Gibson becomes, the more that Maddie and him play with one another. I love to watch them interact, there truly is no greater joy than to see that your children love each other.

Maddie always lavishes Gib with kisses and hugs!


Finally, she can finally put her sea legs to work!

Poor Gibson couldn't even see with his hat in his face.

My joy...

6 comments:

teage-and-erin said...

Oh my goodness, they are just the cutest little things ever! I want to hug the mand kiss them until Maddie tells me to "go away Erin!" :)

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

Best pictures EVER! I want to play in the kiddie pool with them. Do you serve lunch?

Anonymous said...

If Lynn gets lunch, I'd like to put in an order for a pina colada!

Anne

Janell said...

That is so stinkin cute! I actually can't get my kids to swim in their little baby pool. Weird, huh. I love the one's of Gibs and Maddie cuddling in the pool together. You're absolutely right, I didn't think there would ever be anything sweeter than the sight of my husband playing with my kids until I saw my kids playing with and loving each other. Those are definitely precious moments! I wish I could be there to play in the pool with you guys. It feel so great right now to feel weightless instead of 300 lbs!

shanda said...

I can't get over how cute your kids are and how big they are. If you want to send them to me I will watch them for you. We so need to play soon

Sarady said...

That's an awesome shot of Maddie jumping into the pool. You guys need to frame that. Of course they're water babies; look who their mama is? Miss Aquatics.