
I just wanted to announce that Team Waggoner will be recruiting a new player to the team. I am 3 months pregnant, and very excited to have another child. Unfortunately, my excitement has been a little depleted on the matter since I am sicker than I have ever been. I have spent the last 2 months so extremely nauseous, battling migraines, become lactose intolerant, and having extreme fatigue. Needless to say, I am miserable, and barley funcioning. It is strange because this pregnancy is by far the worst. I thought since this is my 3rd, it would be easier this time around, well lets just say I have been humbled.
The part that is the toughest, is that I have 2 little ones that don't slow down just because I have. I cringe every time they ask to eat, because I will have to actually go into the kitchen, and dry heave the entire time I prepare them food. Oh, it is joyous... Now I am finished with my pregnancy woes, I just wanted to make you all suffer for a moment just as I have!!
Madison is BEYOND elated. She has to kiss my belly a thousand times a day, which I think is hilarious since my belly looks the same so far! She is convinced, or simply willing, the child is a girl. Maddie desperately wants a sister (I don't blame her, sisters are the BEST). She has also been very involved with trying to decide names for the baby. Some of her favorites are: Pip (just because she can spell it, and she says it works for a boy or girl), Mrs. Smith (after her kindergarten teacher), Madison Marie Waggoner (after herself, of course, and has she declares "the most beautiful name in the world), Jo Jo (after her auntie), Hannah Montana Rock star (no explanation needed), and Professor Quigley (after the leap frog educational DVDs). Her enthusiasm on the matter is contagious. I am just dreading her asking the question "how did the baby get in your belly?" I am just too ill to have that conversation with her NOW!!
Gibson on the other hand is completely uninterested. When Madison is ranting and raving about the baby to him, he just has a glazed look over his eyes, and I can just read his mind which is probably saying "will this chick ever shut up and let me get back to my cars?" (um, yeah, typical male!) Whenever I tell him there is a baby in my belly, he pulls my shirt up to expose my belly, and incredulously asks "where it go?!" He looks at me like I am lying or playing some kind of sick joke on him. Thus, I have decided to not push the matter with him until I am really showing, in hopes that he doesn't grow up thinking his mother is a pathological liar.
Corey and I have decided to let this babies gender be a surprise. I think it will be hard not to find out, but how amazing will it be to actually find out on the day I deliver if we are having a son or daughter?!
My due date is July 21st, which is Madison's birthday. Jolene's birthday is July 25Th, and I would LOVE to have the baby then, but I will be happy either way. Till then I hope I can keep up with my growing little family!
15 comments:
congratulations! I hope you're feeling better quickly.
Yay!! Congratulations Karine! I am sorry you have been so sick. I hope your little ones give you some slack!
Yeah!!! I almost asked you last month (I like to think I have a sixth sense on this matter) but was afraid to insult you if I was wrong. I am happy for you guys.
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to meet another little Waggoner!!!! Boy, girl? Boy, girl? I just don't know!!! :) We love you tremendously!!!!!
Congratulations you two!!! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see you!! I hope you feel better soon!!
Congrats girl... Sorry your feeling so icky hope you feel better soon.
Yay!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. I hope you start feeling better soon!
YEAH!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!
How exciting! I am so sorry you feel so miserable, I totally sympathize with you, yuck! I hope you feel better!
Let me add my congratulations to teh Waggoner Family. We will be anxiously awaiting the birth of little Pip! We love you, girl and are so excited for all of us.
Aunt Anne
Love hearing about you guys from Teage & Erin. Congratulations and best wishes for a quick-to-be-better-feeling-pregnancy. ~Tawna
Congrats....haven't been to church in a while so I don't know any of the news. Hope you start feeling better soon.
Yeehaw!! Congrats!
Congrats Karine! I am so happy for you guys!:)
I'm glad you're feeling better...well at least you seemed alright last night. This is a cute photo/costume.
Post a Comment