On July 21st Madison turned 3 years old. We had a Luau birthday theme, and we did it in our backyard. We had the backyard all decked out with Tiki torches and a fire pit. We did a BBQ and had a chocolate fountain. It was fun, but a lot of work!
Maddie was spoiled (primarily by my mother!) It was so cute to see her get so excited about her presents. Her favorite gift is her new Go Diego Jeep. She loves it, but she has had many fender-benders everyday. Now I know why 3 year olds' don't have licenses (not like I shouldn't have known that before!) Luckily we have a couple acres so she is far from a main road!
She also loves her dress up bride costume (complete with a veil and gloves!) She loves to put it on and tell me about how when she is bigger she will marry her friend Ethan in the temple. I always remind her that first comes college then a mission, and then I will consider letting her marry someone!:)
I can't believe my little girl is three. It actually makes me sad that time is going so quickly. I just need to make the most of the precious time that I have her with me.

8 comments:
I can't believe how big she is! What a beautiful little girl. I remember changing her diapers.:)
Hello Waggoners!
It's good to hear from you guys and that you're doing good. I bet you had tons of fun living back east, but that it's good to be home too! Welcome back to the West! These pictures of Madison's birthday are really cute. I bet the party was a hit! Karine is one for a good party though, right? You have a cute family of four! Is it still weird for you guys to have 4 now instead of just 3? It is for us! :) Good Luck with everything.
dayna
Hello Waggoners!
It's good to hear from you guys and that you're doing good. I bet you had tons of fun living back east, but that it's good to be home too! Welcome back to the West! These pictures of Madison's birthday are really cute. I bet the party was a hit! Karine is one for a good party though, right? You have a cute family of four! Is it still weird for you guys to have 4 now instead of just 3? It is for us! :) Good Luck with everything.
dayna
LOVE the picture of her driving a jeep in a wedding dress!! Priceless!! Happy Birthday Maddie!!!
She is super cute! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Mason saw her jeep and said "mason want that for mine birthday"! Anyway, I love to see pictures of your kids, they are beautiful!
I can't believe she's 3! You all look like you're doing great, you look awesome by the way. It looks like Maddie's got it down - you have to look fly while driving your new ride.
Love you guys!
I love the wedding dress she is adorable. Looks like you guys had a great party especially the jeep pic that is my fav...
This is great info to know.
Post a Comment