
For those who don't know, Corey and I moved back to the West Coast after living in the Philadelphia area for a year. It was an amazing experience for our family, and we grew so very much. It was wonderful to be surrounded by all the American History, and not to mention the great shopping (thanks to NYC)! We were able to go to so many unbelievable places and see some amazing sites!

We also made some life long friends in the process. Which only strengthens my theory which is; this life is so much about relashionships and how you treat others. We miss our friends dearly, but look forward to visiting them in the near future.

Even though we loved living back East and adored our friends there, nothing beats the comfort of home, and Washington is home for us. We moved back in May to Selah, WA. We are in a home that is only a mile from my parents! Lets just say I am in Heaven. Then, to top it off, my older brother Douglas and his wife moved back to Selah also! Now I am living only a few miles from my parents and both my brothers! I can't tell you how blessed I feel to be surrounded by my amazing family. We have been spending quite a bit of time together, and look forward to a summer of swimming, fishing, parties, and camping.
3 comments:
Kawine! I'm so excited you have a blog. I love that you guys are back and we look forward to many fun times in the future.
Love you guys,
Erin
Seems you have been blogging for a while and no one knew :-) It's so fun to see what your little family is up to and how your cute kids are growing :-)
It was nice hearing from you. Your blog is great...I would LOVE to live near NYC what a fun time. Now that we live in Chicago I realize how fun big cities are!! Congrats on the new baby boy. sounds like you and your family are doing well, I'm happy for you guys!! PS did you move across the country with a newborn? I'm sorry if you did...we did that last summer...not so much fun! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment